Legend of the Diamondstalker
This page lists the characters in the campaign by the plotline in which they were introduced.
The Early Days
- Illina Diamondstalker of course!
- Dink – Illina’s Boss
- That guy we snuck out of jail.
The First of the Oracles
- the Goblin – wait. how did we meet him again?
- Run Dun, or Dun Roon, or something. The Orc who was organizing the heist that attracted ’s attention.
- Felix, she’s now my drow maid. – The drow slaver who owned Ryja. After a little help from
- Dink, a reliable fellow with a specialty in interrogation and information gathering. – A fellow employee of
- Felix – Skilled in mind manipulation
- Prota – The gnome I fell on
- The gnome/halfling translator who helped me with the water elemental
- The water elemental in my bed
- The alchemists I asked to help me analyze the water. They turned out to be of no real help and they could be a threat to Illina’s intellectual property.
- The gnome lawyer I used to patent my bed design
Illina vs. the Oni
- Those Oni – including the maid that Illina chased through the house and butchered, and the one she ate alive…ah, good times.
- ‘Johnny’, the bartender
The Drow Slavers
- Yara – The informant
- The drow that Illina impersonated
- The big nasty drow who was in charge … started with a ‘t’? or maybe a vowel…
- The cleric. The one that smokes pancake-flavored cigars now
- Tirithiel and Daerwen – The two battle maidens
- Athearah – Suddenly popped up out of nowhere
The Pirates and the Michael
- The captain of the ship
- The first mate of the ship
- – Couldn’t kill it with green slime … but it was fun
Ryja is Kidnapped!
- The frog monk
Heist in the Desert (on the way to rescue Ryja)
- Lorn’s brother. “NO! For the last time, WE’RE NOT SIBLINGS! GOT IT?!?”
- That Great Wyrm Bronze Dragon that took us most of the way there
- The elven wizard we … uh … helped move?
To Kill a (Demi)God
- – A demigod. He died like a pussy. Since then, we’ve cut him up and reused some of his parts.
- [[:Slok’no]] – (Am I even close?) Varrael’s ‘defective’ bodyguard. I enjoyed eating him.
Athearah vs teh[sic] Evil!
- The Warlock. Who is dead and definitely won’t be showing up again. We never actually got his name…
- The silver dragonkin who ran the temple
- The black dragonkin who took his place
- The gold dragonkin that was used to ‘distract’ Illina
- The two dragonkin priests up in that mountain
- The dragonkin blacksmith up in the mountains
- The guy I bought that gem from. Didn’t he have a huge black pearl?
- Athearah’s first lover – red dragonkin female. Illina strongly resembles her—in personality mostly.
- – Athearah’s second lover
The Catfolk War Plotline
- The captain commander – wait, I think it was major general commander
- The lieutenant major general captain … that goatfolk
- The two goatfolk responsible for tying Illina up
- The elephant that inerrupted when Illina was being tied up
- That two headed Gnoll – She needs her own article…
- The Duke back in that city
- The Advisor we connected with the cult, before we traced it all back to the Duke