- Around Noon – Illina decides to find out what big secret Gharix is hiding from her
- 12:04 – Illina finishes having dinner with her family
- 12:10 – Gharix explains the implications of her symbiote’s abilities
- 12:18 – Administrator Agreias interrupts and takes them to an interrogation room
- 12:31 – Agreias discovers Illina’s socketing matrix and reacts with hostility when he realizes Gharix’s plan is near completion
- 12:33 – Eclipse breaks his cover and shuts Agreias down. At this point, Gharix should have won, but…
- 12:33 – Asrael, who was watching the interrogation when it was abruptly cut off, acts on his own and orders Tantra to attack
- 12:36 – Faced with death at the hands of the symbiote hosts, Illina quickly learns how to compete with Tantra for control of the hive mind
- 12:38 – Tantra realizes that Illina’s strength of will rivals her own, and forcefully splits the hive mind in two
- 12:42 – The two hives briefly clash before Athearah and Agreias convince Asrael to call a cease fire
- 12:43 – Athearah, assuming the role of Arbiter, negotiates with Asrael
- 13:23 – Athearah briefly speaks with Agreias in private while Asrael covers his ears
- 13:28 – Relying on Agreias’ advice, Athearah agrees to surrender Illina under Asrael’s terms
- 13:30 – Without a moment’s hesitation, Asrael draws his weapon and murders Illina in cold blood
- 13:30 – Asrael orders Tantra to resume her attack
- 13:30 – Asrael’s head explodes
- 13:30 – Illina steps into the picture, yells “You BASTARD!”, and blasts his corpse several times in a vengeful rage (saving Athearah the trouble)
- 13:31 – Agreias recovers in time to stop Tantra from resuming her attack
- 13:35 – Tantra contacts Illina, announcing her intention to leave with the hosts under her control. Everyone watches helplessly as she and the 3000 hosts under her control teleport to the IRIS-held hangars and abandon the ship.
- 13:52 – Agreias holds a meeting and recaps recent events for the Nihilim, using video recordings as visual testimony
- 14:24 – Eclipse messages Illina, informing her that the remaining hosts have requested to see her in the Atrium
- 14:25 – Illina addresses her hive, gives a short, meandering speech, that ends with her saying, “Let’s have a huge party! Right here!”
- 15:18 – The party begins. To Illina’s delight, the hosts know how to throw a good party
- 15:40 – Illina invites the Nihilim to join in
- 17:22 – Illina begins flirting with the male hosts
- 17:42 – Illina begins flirting with the female hosts
- 18:21 – Illina begins molesting the female Tortoise hosts
- 18:32 – Illina convinces Ryja and Muffin to go meet her family
- 18:33 – ‘Stuff’ happens
After a nice family dinner, Illina sits down to have a serious talk with her mother.
Among the questions she needs to ask:
- What’s the real reason you sent me away?
- What the fuck is going on?
- Why won’t anyone tell me what the fuck is going on?
Before she could say anything, [[:Claire | her mother] said, “Illina, it’s hard for Gharix. He can’t just come right out and tell you, because, well … because, Illina. He needs you to be Queen.”
Illina: “Okay…what exactly do you mean by ‘Queen’?”
Claire: “Let’s see…well, do you have ants on your world?”
Claire: “Huh…seems like they’re everywhere. Anyways, like that kind of queen.”
Illina: ”...you mean, the only egg-laying female?”
Claire: ”...maybe you should talk to Gharix, honey”
And so, Illina went to go talk with Gharix, and possibly sort this whole mess out.
Gharix lays it all down
Tantra and Illina clash
Athearah negotiates with Asrael